The foundation of my leadership coaching services is over two decades of working with individuals of all levels and size of corporation, around the globe. Because communications are most often the reason for conflict in the workplace, my focus is on workplace communications and emotional intelligence. These types of conflict can be due to basic personality types, generational differences, cultural differences, and seniority, to name just a few.
I am an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF). The ACC certification is a must-have for professional coaches who understand the importance of increasing their credibility through established global standards of ethics and professionalism. In addition, I am a certified Marshall Goldsmith coach and an Advanced Certified Personal and Executive Coach through the College of Executive Coaching.
About My Coaching Services
How We Might Work Together
- Hold a complimentary get-to-know-you session to assess mutual right fit
- Sign the coaching engagement contract and agreements
- Hold the preliminary intake session
- Conduct assessments and collect stakeholder feedback
- Review the completed assessments and feedback, and establish coaching goals based on those results
- Conduct a pre-determined number of coaching sessions
- Conduct goal progress and overall coaching check-ins at pre-determined milestone dates
- End of engagement: Measure and communicate the impact of the coaching engagement, and discuss continued coaching depending on client needs
Tools & Methodologies
I am proud to be certified through the best training programs available today. The certifications I received through world renowned organizations allow you to partner with me knowing that you are in the most capable hands. I am an Advanced Certified Executive Coach through the College of Executive Coaching, an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the International Coach Federation, a certified Prosci Change Management professional, and am qualified to administer the EQ-i 2.0 and 360 assessments. In addition, I am a Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered certified coach, which is one of the most prestigious leadership program certifications available today.
Common Behaviors Addressed
- Interpersonal conflicts
- Navigating change initiatives
- Interacting with colleagues from other generations
- Active listening skills
- Respect / authority issues
- Building virtual teams
- Being too assertive, or not assertive enough
- Delegation challenges
- Collaborating with colleagues from different cultures
- Greater self-awareness
- Building collegial relationships
- And more…
Pricing & Fees
Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching is the world’s premier executive coaching company with the largest network of top coaches all certified in the same coaching process. Ranked as the World’s #1 Leadership Thinker by Harvard Business Review and Thinkers 50, Marshall Goldsmith’s coaching process has been used by more than 150 of the Fortune 500’s top leaders to take their performance to the next level.
As a Marshall Goldsmith certified coach, I bring a unique and highly sought after set of skills, expertise and tools to leaders who are committed to making measurable improvement in their professional lives.
The Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching methodology is so effective that it is guaranteed. If the leader client does not make measurable growth over the twelve month engagement, then the client will not be charged any fees. We refer to that as our “no growth, no pay model.” The “no growth, no pay” model is unthinkable to most executive coaches. To Marshall Goldsmith coaches such as myself, however, it makes perfect sense. With an average success rate of 95% using a methodology that has helped so many of the world´s most senior level global executives succeed, the results speak for themselves.
Simply put: the methodology works.